Sunday 1 March 2015

Twenty four hours


It was a busy day.

OLD TOWN

After an early supper, we decided to drive, in the pouring rain, to Old Town to see the cars.  


On Fridays and Saturdays they have a gathering of old cars, a live band, and an atmosphere of fun and laughter.. Even in the rain.  

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Two safaris before breakfast


CATCHING UP ON MY PAINTING COURSE

I haven't given enough time to this and I am hoping that when I get back to the UK, I'll be more disciplined. (What are the chances?)


Oh dear. I rushed it because we were going out.

KENNEDY SPACE CENTRE


For some reason I feel really emotional about space exploration.  This is the command module of Apollo 14.  Imagine that!  I wish I could have been an astronaut.   And when I see the space shuttle Atlantis just feet in front of me and think of all those millions of miles it has travelled in space, I get quite tearful! 


EPCOT FIREWORKS

Another emotional experience - fireworks.  They make me tingle from head to toe.  I love these so much I have never taken a photo of them because I'm totally preoccupied by them.  It's a wonderful end to a day. 


This is Germany, from the other side of the lake.  

I think we walk many miles in a typical day here.  All around the world in fact.  

And yes, it was twenty seven hours.  




2 comments: